Monday, January 17, 2011

25[RANDOM]THINGS about ME!

25 friggin' random things about me!


1. I would trade my bestfriends soul to rid the world of Roaches [Sorry]
2. If a recipe calls for milk, I always add water. I feel that Milk should not be wasted - Water can be.
3. I spend atleast $150 out of every pay check on take out.
4. If I could have it my way, I would never bathe.
5. Sometimes I forget to brush my teeth before bed.
6. I hate the way shampoo make's my hair feel, sometime's I just wash my hair with conditioner and call it a day.
7. All the black men in my family have married White women.
8. I make the BEST kraft dinner in the world.
9. I always wear black.
10. Phone calls make me feel important. stop texting me.
11. I love sleeping with windows open and fans on - even in the winter.
12. I miss the drink 'TAHITI TREAT' it was the dopest.
13. I fart alot in my sleep.
14. I never burp. it always come's out of my ass.
15. I let my dog sleep in my bed.
16. I drool alot.
17. I watch A&E marathons all day long.
18. I wear flipflops inside my house, ALWAYS.
19. I hate the feeling of my skin touching. ie; thighs. arms and side. It makes me cringe.
20. I snore, but I hate people who snore near me.
21. I get easily frustrated with elders. LOL. i'm sorry. :(
22. I live for REALITY tv.
23. Sometimes I stare and catch myself drooling down my cleavage.
24. When no one is around. I will fart...and fart loud.
25. i don't hang anything up in the closet. all of the clothes i wear are on the couch in my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment