Monday, January 17, 2011

Falling inlove on twitter.

ok...let me breath...1,2,3. and back at it, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Why do people STILL fall inlove over the internet? I remember there was a time when you would catch slight feelings for a individual over MSN conversation and what not...But these little scally's and mongrels are legit falling inlove

Now when I say that they are falling inlove, I mean...they are sending tweets, updating face book status like "Fell asleep with _____ and woke up with _____" last time I checked, When you fall asleep with someone, you're usually sharing a mattress, a bed frame, pillows, sheets, blanket...etc. You catch my drift. Talking to someone on the phone till you fall asleep, and than ringing down their phone 5 hours later when you wake up for school does not count.

OMG. Note to self, I never condone meeting up with strangers, but please save yourself the embarrassment...

No comments:

Post a Comment